Catalogue & Loans
Search the catalogue
From the catalogue you can:
- Reserve an item
- Renew a loan
Search the Catalogue
If you're looking for an item that is not stocked at Cambridge Library, we may be able to order it in for you using the inter-library loan system.
Conditions for inter-library loans
- Inter-library loans are not available for fiction items (in any format - book, audio book, DVD, CD, etc) that have been published for less than 12 months.
- Customers can order one inter-library loan per month, with a maximum 12 per calendar year.
Request an Inter-Library Loan
Renew a loan
Items cannot be renewed if:
- the item is an inter-library loan
- the item has been requested by another library member
- the item has been renewed previously (an item can only be renewed once)
|How to renew a loan
||Customer Service Desk
99 The Boulevard, Floreat
||Renew loan online
||Send an email
Renew a loan online
To renew an item online, enter your library membership card number (eg. CL129C0123456XD) and your password.
Create or reset password
- Open the membership sign in page
- Click Set/reset password
- Type in your library barcode number in capital letters*
- You will receive an email with a link to create your password. Please note this link expires in 24 hours.
- Select the link and enter your Username: Library barcode number and Password: Create your password
- Click Change password
* NOTE: Barcodes contains zeros '0' only, they do not contain the letter 'O'