Metro West JDAP - Current Applications
The Metro West JDAP meet only when there is a DAP application to determine.
To view past applications considered by JDAP visit Metro West JDAP - Agenda/Minutes Archive
Applications currently requiring consideration by DAP
Last Updated: 21/02/2014
||0054DA-2014 Eight storey mixed use development with 37 multiple dwellings and two commercial tenancies
||21-23 Northwood Street, West Leederville
|Report and attachments:
DAP Application Plans - 21-23 Northwood Street
DAP Application - Supporting Documentation from TPG
21-23 Northwood Street - Colour Elevations
21-23 Northwood Street - Colour Photomontage
|Summary of Development:
- Proposed plot ratio 3:1
- Overall building height of 8 storeys ( in lieu of 6 storeys)
- 41 car parking bays (including the use of car stackers) and 5 motor cycle bays all accessed from Pether Lane
- Two ground floor commercial tenancies which could be used for offices, restaurant or shop
- Mix of apartment sizes - 10 one bedroom units, 25 two bedroom units and 2 three bedroom units
- Proposes a pedestrian access way along the south boundary of the site connecting the rear car parking area to Northwood Street
- Podium styled building with the first three storeys built to the property boundaries and additional storeys above being setback.
||Currently being assessed by Town of Cambridge Planning Services.
Advertised for public comment - closing Friday, 21 March 2014.
|DAP Meeting Date:
|| Not currently scheduled