View Online Maps
Access a wide range of information via our easy-to-use interactive map.
View online Map
Use the map to view different types of information, such as wards, planning and zoning information. You can also view aerial photographs or explore local topographical information.
If you are searching for information relating to a particular property, you can look up the address and detailed, up-to-date information will appear instantly.
If you don't know where to start, take a look at the online help or contact us on 9347 6000.
The digital map has a number of layers, themes, views and modules that you can activate to view different types of information, such as wards, elected members, planning and zoning information and rubbish collection dates. You can also view aerial photographs or explore local topographical information.
If you are searching for information relating to a particular property, you can look up the address and detailed and information will appear instantly.
The Town uses IntraMaps for:
- Information about property addresses, land contours, zoning, land area, heritage sites, street and lot numbers
- Identifying property, suburb and ward boundaries
- Identifying parks, playgrounds, highways, rights of way, roads, wetlands and trees
- Capturing community information such as bus stops, street lights, sporting clubs and churches
- Processing development and compliance issues
- Assisting customers with enquiries
- Identifying land for processing rate information and investigating insurance claims
- Future planning for infrastructure, environmental management, events and Ranger services.
IntraMaps is provided by a third party. The Town regrets it cannot guarantee the accessibility of this application.
Allows you to select properties and display information in the information panel.
Allows you to zoom in and out as well as step backwards, forward and between zooms.
Allows you to pan across the map in all directions by clicking and dragging.
Allows you to measure distances and area. Point and click where you wish to measure and double click to finish.
The module drop down list allows a map module to be selected and displayed.
The modules available include:
View panel display
The view panel display shows the centre coordinate of the map window.
Use the search function to find a property. Simply enter the street or lot number and street name.
Visible icon display
The visible icon display shows the available information for the current selected layer. Icons can be toggled on and off as desired.
Label icon display
Like the visible icon display, the label icon display shows the default labels, which can be turned on and off as required by the user.
Get Help with Mapping