Are you holding a community event in the Town of Cambridge? Let us know!
The Town's online events calendar promotes the many activities held in within the Town of Cambridge.
If you have a community event you would like added to the events calendar, please read the following guidelines and complete the form below.
Community Event guidelines
To be considered, events must:
- occur at a venue or location within the Town of Cambridge boundaries;
- be open to the general public;
- appeal to the Town's community and visitors to the area;
- be annual, one-off or special events (not an ongoing activity);
- be free or low cost;
- be submitted by the event organiser or authorised agent; and
- have all details finalised and confirmed before submission (events with dates to be announced, unconfirmed locations, etc. can not be listed).
- Your submission will be reviewed by the Town of Cambridge before being published on the website.
- Activities such as weekly club meetings, ongoing classes or courses, or events of a political nature will not be listed.
- The Town of Cambridge is not obliged to list any event and reserves the right to edit or decline any event.
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Submit your Event
Click here to view form.