Christmas at Lake Monger Festival
The Lake Monger Christmas Festival is a fantastic opportunity to celebrate community spirit leading into the festive season and share a great night out with friends and family.
There will be plenty of free activities for the children including a visit from Santa, Carnival Rides, Climbing Wall & Bungee, Inflatable amusements, Face Painting, Pony Rides, Animal Farm, toddler gym and much more.
Bring a picnic or enjoy the selection of delicious food on offer from the many food trucks. Sit back and enjoy the tunes performed by Twenty Feet Beat, Fremantle Sailing Club Pipes and Drums and join the Cambridge Choristers and Melville Brass Band in the carols by candlelight followed the lighting of the Christmas tree.
Here's some helpful tips to make your experience even more enjoyable:
- This is a free family friendly smoke free event.
- We recommend bringing cash as not all food vendors will have Eftpos facilities available.
- Event parking is available onsite with limited ACROD bays.
- The event site is accessible, however this is an outdoor event on a grassed area so there may be uneven surfaces.
- There is a small amount of seating available located near the food trucks, however you are welcome to bring a picnic blanket or low picnic chairs.
- Free drinking water will be available during the event so please bring your own bottle.
- Dogs are allowed at this event but have to stay on a lead at all times.
2018 Christmas at Lake Monger Festival map.pdf(PDF, 4MB)
Please contact the Town on 9347 6000 if you have any special requirements.
Thursday, 13 December 2018 | 04:00 PM
- 08:00 PM
Lake Monger Reserve, Lake Monger Drive, Wembley 6014 View Map