The Town of Cambridge and State Government have teamed up through the KidSport initiative to get more kids joining sport and recreation clubs.
The partnership is making it possible for more Western Australian children to participate in community sport and recreation, no matter their financial circumstances.
Eligible families can receive subsidies of up to $200 per calendar year for each child, to go towards club fees.
- Applicant must be aged 5-18 years
- Applicant must have a Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card or be referred by a 'recognised' referral agent
- Applicant's primary place of residence must be in the local government area they are applying to (exceptions may apply)
- It is preferred that applicants register with a club that is in their local government area (exceptions may apply)
- Funding will cover the cost of fees to join the nominated sport or recreation club (this may include other related costs as identified by the club).
- Maximum of up to $200 per child per calendar year.
- Fees are only for the nominated registered season.
- No retrospective fees will be paid (exceptions may apply).
- No limitation to applications per family as long as criteria is met.
If you'd like to know more about the KidSport initiative download the Fact Sheet and Application Voucher.
KidSport Fact Sheet
KidSport Application Voucher
Clubs and Referral Agents
Like to get involved in KidSport? Download an application form below.
KidSport Club Registration Form (PDF)
KidSport Club Registration Form (Word)
KidSport Referral Agent Registration Form (PDF)
KidSport Referral Agent Registration Form (Word)
KidSport is part of the $20 million State Government initiative Sport 4 All. Sport4All will run over four years from 2011 and aims to increase participation in community sport and recreation throughout Western Australia.
For more information Contact Us.