Building or Renovating?

Building site


Thinking of building or renovating?

There's some important information you need to know.

This section will help you better understand how to obtain a building licence.

If you're planning on furthering development on your home the Town can access archived building plans.

If you need access to one of the Town's parks for the delivery of building materials, don't forget to complete and lodge a Permit to Access Parks and Reserves form.

This section also provides a run down of  fees applicable for the service.

If you need to remove asbestos from your home you'll find the relevant information; you'll also need to download and complete a building licence application form for asbestos removal.  If you need information on decomissioning septic tanks you'll find it here too.

There is also a Fees page available outlining fees applicable for various building activities. 

If you need any further information telephone Building Services on 9347 6000.



Last Updated: 20/12/2013