Sometimes it's easier and faster to do your Council business online - that's why e-services is available for your convenience.

Use this section to report a Council issue such as graffiti, roads, overhanging trees, noise, bins, parking or recycling on the Report It page. Use the Payments page to pay an infringement, debt or rates using the secure Post billpay and BPoint (preferred).

To provide the Town with feedback regarding the website use the Website Survey form. 

Cambridge also maintains a subscription service for residents who'd like to receive the Cambridge News via email. The Cambridge News also appears in The Post and the Western Suburbs Weekly.

View an archive of the Cambridge News here.

You can also follow Cambridge on Twitter! It's a great way to keep in touch with Council news and events in an instant on your smart phone or computer.

Contact us for further information. 

Last Updated: 07/10/2013