Financial Assistance to Community Organisations
This grant is to provide financial assistance as either a:
- one-off establishment grant; or
- a grant to assist with service provision and/or purchase of equipment.
Local community organisations who provide support and services to the residents of the Town are welcome to apply. Grants of up to $2000 are available.
Each year the Town provides funding to various organisations, with a few examples listed below:
- Floreat Toy Library – purchase of new toys and costumes;
- West Coast Junior Cricket Club – purchase of sporting equipment; and
- All Saints Floreat Uniting Church - staging spotlights.
Please note - schools, P&C's and P&F's are not eligible to apply for the Community Organisations Grant
To check if your club or community organisation is eligible for a grant refer to the Grant Guidelines below.
The closing date for this program is 4:00pm Friday, 9 September 2016.
Applications for funding
Financial Assistance to Community Organisations Grant
Final grant guidelines - Community Organisations
Contact us to speak to a staff member from the Town's Community Development team for further information.