If you're passionate about delivering great customer service, working for a progressive and innovative Council, and making a difference to your local community, browse the list of current vacancies below.
3 Result(s) Found
Road Maintenance Workers - VAC27-19
Applications closing on Monday, 15 July 2019
Road Maintenance Workers provide general construction and maintenance services on roads, footpaths, lanes, verges, islands, car-parks, crossovers, drainage, signs, traffic control, setting out, rubbish removal and clean-ups.
Conditions of Employment
It is a condition of employment that you may be required to:
- Present a satisfactory medical examination on the prescribed form with the Town's doctors, which will be arranged by Human Resources and paid for by the Town of Cambridge (if required).
- Produce a Certificate of Registration of Birth or Extract, or a valid Passport.
- Produce original or certified copies of qualifications that you have achieved.
- Produce proof of a driver's licence if necessary for the position you have applied for.
- Produce a National Police Certificate no older than three months, if necessary for the position you have applied for.
- Produce documentary proof that you are legally entitled to work in Australia (if required).
Appointment is subject to the satisfactory completion of a probationary period.