Street Entertainer Permit

The Town's Trading in Public Places Policy and Trading in Public Places Local Law 2016(PDF, 277KB) provide regulation for the management of activities that may be conducted on public property that is owned or managed by the Town.

To perform in a public place you must apply for a Street Entertainer Permit(PDF, 107KB)

A Permit is valid for 3 months from the date it was issued.

For more information please call our Environmental Health team on 9347 6000.