Home Occupations

The Town acknowledges that working from home is a widely accepted practice. Certain home based businesses can operate without the need for development approval from the Town, however, there are limits on the compatibility of some home-based business activities within residential settings. Some degree of control is therefore required to protect the character and amenity of the Town's residential suburbs.

To confirm whether your business requires planning approval please complete the self-assessment using the form below.

For more information contact the Duty Planner on 9347 6000 or mail@cambridge.wa.gov.au