The Town has received an application for Alterations/Additions to Existing Retaining Wall and Dividing Fencing to Existing Single House at the above-mentioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
- The north-western (side) portion of the upper storey being proposed to have a wall height of up to 6.3m above natural ground level.
- The south-western side of a proposed balcony having a visual privacy setback 7.3m from the western lot boundary, and a visual privacy setback of 2.9m from the north-western lot boundary.
- The external finish of the walls to the upper storey additions being ‘Hardies Blue Board and Dulux Acratex Coating’ cladding to blend with the remainder of the existing dwelling.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 16 April 2020.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.