The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Local Planning Policy 3.1 – Streetscape – cl 6.1 - Landscaping
- 17.8m2 landscaping provided in the front setback area
Local Planning Policy 3.2 – Buildings on the Boundary
- Proposed dwelling wall on the eastern boundary in lieu of a 1m setback
Residential Design Codes 7.3 Vol 1 - cl5.3.8 – Retaining walls
- Proposed retaining wall on the eastern boundary at 0.6m
Residential Design Codes 7.3 Vol 1 - cl5.4.1 – Visual Privacy
- 2.7m visual privacy setback provided from the alfresco
- 4m visual privacy setback provided from bed 1
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during office hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5pm on 16 July 2020.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.