The Town has received an application for the above which is being advertised for the following reasons:
Local Planning Scheme No. 1:
- 0.6m high retaining wall within the secondary street (Branksome Gardens) setback area.
Residential Design Codes:
- A ground floor rear setback of 1.57m (at closest point).
- A first floor rear setback of 1.74m (at closest point).
- A ground floor western side setback of 1.3m.
- First floor bedroom 2 western facing window set back 2m with no privacy screening/obscure glazing.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5pm Tuesday, 17 September 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.