The Town has received an application for additions to the existing single dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows:
- Ground floor and first floor additions are proposed to be constructed at the rear of the existing dwelling.
- The existing roofing is proposed to be replaced with 'charcoal' Colorbond.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
- A ground floor addition to the rear of the dwelling resulting in a side setback requirement of 1.5m from the western lot boundary. At its nearest point the addition is to be setback 1m.
- A first floor addition to the rear of the dwelling resulting in a side setback requirement of 4.5m from the western lot boundary. At it nearest point the existing building is 0.6m at its nearest point to the western lot boundary, the addition is to be setback 4.8m.
The proposal complies with the building height, open space, overlooking and overshadowing requirements.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 24 June 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.