The Town has received an application seeking retrospective approval for retaining walls and fill at the abovementioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Residential Design Codes:
Clause 5.3.7 – Site Works
- The fill that has a finished ground level that has a maximum height of 1.3m above natural ground level and is built up to the north and south side boundaries.
Clause 5.3.8 – Retaining Walls
- The retaining walls have:
- A maximum height of 1.93m above natural ground level built up to the northern side boundary; and
- A maximum height of 1.35m above natural ground level built up to the southern side boundary.
Clause 5.4.1 – Visual Privacy
- The fill area allows for overlooking above the dividing fencing into the adjoining properties.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Based on the current situation it is not possible to view the plans at the Town’s Administration building.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at email@example.com; or
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 17 December 2020.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.