The Town has received an application for a carport, rear additions and screening along boundary fence at the above-mentioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Residential Design Codes
- Portion of northern wall (alfresco, scullery, linen & laundry) setback 1m in lieu of 1.5m;
- Carport (north) setback 0.4m in lieu of 1m;
- Wall (south) setback 1.1m in lieu of 1.5m;
- Fill along the northern and western lot boundaries between 0.8m and 0.95m in lieu of 0.5m; and
- Approximately 12m2 of overlooking (north) from 'bed 4'.
Local Planning Policy 3.2 - Buildings on the Boundary
- Carport (north) built up to the lot boundary.
Local Planning Policy 3.1 - Streetscape
- Height of carport (at lowest point) 4.9m in lieu of 4.5m; and
- Proposed landscaping in the primary street setback area at 44% in lieu of 60%
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 28 October 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.