The Town has received an application for Additions to existing single-storey dwelling and primary street setback fencing at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows:
- Proposed single-storey addition;
- Proposed carport;
- Proposed conversion of an existing garage to a studio located on the northern/side boundary; and
- Primary street setback fencing.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
- Proposed conversion of the existing garage to a studio on the boundary; and
- Primary Street Setback Area Fencing:
- Overall height at 2.6 metres maximum;
- Infill panel height at 2.4 metres maximum;
- Pier height at 2.6 metres maximum;
- Pier distance at 0.9 metres minimum;
- Visual Permeability surface area 66% open; and
- Width of panel at 0.51 metres maximum.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on Tuesday 9 July 2019.