The Town has received an application for the construction of a Two-Storey Single House at the above-mentioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
1. Town Planning Scheme No. 1 (TPS1):
- The application proposes a minimum primary street setback of 5.5m from the front lot boundary to retaining walls with a maximum height of 2m above the natural ground level.
2. State Planning Policy 3.1 - Residential Design Codes (R-Codes)
- The application proposes the ground floor floor to be setback 1.22m-2.4m from the west boundary.
- The application proposes the first floor to be setback 1.02m-2.3m from the west boundary.
3. Local Law 43 - Building on Endowment Lands and Limekilns Estate
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 10 June 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.