The Town has received an application for additions and alterations to an existing dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Town Planning Scheme No. 1:
- The stairwell is setback 6m to the primary street. Furthermore, the south west edge of the garage is setback 7.3m to the primary street.
Residential Design Codes:
- The ground floor terrace, living room wall, and sundeck is setback 1.5m to the northern lot boundary;
- The first floor outdoor entertaining and butler pantry wall is setback 1.5m to the northern lot boundary;
- The first floor rumpus room and bathroom wall is setback 1.6m to the northern lot boundary;
- The first floor home office, study wall is setback 1.6m to the southern lot boundary;
- The first floor passage wall is setback 1.6m to the southern lot boundary;
- The second floor wall is setback 1.2m to the southern lot boundary;
- The maximum building height is 8.2m;
- The proposed open space for the development is 47%.
Local planning Policy 3.1 - Streetscape
- The proposed maximum width of the crossover is 9m;
- The development incorporates cladding in the external façade of the street elevation.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at email@example.com; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 17 June 2021.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.