The Town has received an application for a single dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows:
- The dwelling is proposed to be two storey
- Vehicle access is proposed to be obtained from Kenmore Crescent
- The main outdoor living area is proposed adjacent to the property's East Lorne Street boundary.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
- A single garage being proposed to be setback 3m in lieu of 6m from the rear (southern) lot boundary.
- The south western portion of the dwelling being proposed to have a roof height of 7.1m in lieu of 7m above natural ground level.
- An outdoor living area being proposed to be located within the primary street (East Lorne Street) setback area instead of being located behind the primary street setback area.
- Solid fencing of up to 2.2m in height in lieu of 1.2m in height being proposed along the primary street boundary to provide privacy for the outdoor living area. In front of which landscaping is proposed.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at email@example.com; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 20 May 2019.