The Town has received an application for two grouped dwellings at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows
- Both dwellings are proposed to be two storey in height.
- Vehicle access to both dwellings is proposed from Walker Street.
- The proposal complies with the building height, overlooking, overshadowing, open space and sight line requirements.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
- A garage with a wall height of 2.9m and wall length of 6.5m is proposed to have a nil setback in lieu of 1m from the western lot boundary of proposed Lot 2.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 21 May 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.