The Town has received an application for a proposed temporary viewing tower at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows:
- A proposed temporary viewing tower to be located east of the approved temporary display home.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
- Land use: the land use 'Temporary viewing platform' is a use not listed in the Scheme; and
- Duration of Approval Period: on-site for a maximum of 18 months in lieu of the 3 month exemption provision under Local Planning Policy 1.1.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at email@example.com; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on Wednesday 5 June 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.