The Town has received an application for a two storey dwelling with an undercroft at the above-mentioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Residential Design Codes:
- The dwelling proposes a maximum wall height of 9.26m above natural ground level.
- The dwelling proposes a maximum flat roof height of 9.55m above natural ground level.
- The minor projection is proposed in the 1.5m x 1.5m truncation zone.
- The dwelling proposes the primary street to comprise of 43.5% landscaping.
- The ground floor is raised 1.75m above natural ground level.
- The proposed major opening to from the Living area is setback 4.68m from the northern side boundary.
- The proposed major opening to the Dining room is setback 1.8m from the southern side boundary.
- The raised courtyard is setback 0.9m from the northern boundary and is screened up to 1.1m above the finished floor level.
Perry Lakes Design Guidelines
- A minor projection is setback 0.75m from the rear boundary.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at email@example.com;
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 16 June 2021.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.