The Town has received an application for additions and alterations to single dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows:
- Various additions are proposed to be made to the existing basement and ground floor levels of the dwelling.
- A first floor addition is proposed consisting of a balcony at the front of the dwelling.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
- A ground floor kitchen and balcony being proposed to be setback 1m in lieu of 1.5m from the northern side lot boundary.
- A ground floor scullery and porch being proposed to be setback 1.4m in lieu of 1.8m from the northern side lot boundary.
- A first floor living living/family room being proposed to be setback 1.5m in lieu of 1.6m from the northern side lot boundary.
- A section of the roof being between 7m and 7.9m in height above natural ground level in lieu of 7m.
The proposal complies with the overshadowing, overlooking and open space requirements.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 9 July 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.