The Town has received an application for a proposed front fence, driveway and crossover at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows:
- Proposed front fence within the primary street setback area at 1.8 metres.
- Proposed driveway at 3 metres and crossover at 4.5 metres with vehicle access off primary street (Jersey Street).
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Residential Design Codes:
- Sight Line Truncation with proposed fencing above 0.75 metres within 1.5 metres of where the driveway meets the crossover.
Local planning Policy 3.1 - Streetscape
- Proposed new vehicle access taken from the primary street (Jersey Street) in lieu of the adjoining right-of-way.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at email@example.com; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 21 June 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.