The Town has received an application for a temporary sales office and viewing platform at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows:
In September 2018 the Town approved a development applications for a temporary sales office and viewing platform at the above mentioned property. Details of which are listed below for reference:
The sales office is proposed to be open on Saturday's and Sunday's for a period of two hours. The sales office may also open for private appointments during the week;
- The public car parking available along Hortus Way and Pollen Grove is proposed to be utilised for visitors to the sales office;
- The viewing platform is proposed to be approximately 23m in height, or approximately five storeys;
- Two advertising signs are proposed, one at the rear of the site facing Pollen Grove and one facing Hortus Way. The signs are 6m wide and 4.5m high with supports;
The sales office, viewing platform and advertising signs were approved subject to being removed within 6 months of the decision, the applicant is now proposing to extend this for a further 12 months after which time the structures will be removed unless further approval is obtained from the Town.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the development.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 22 May 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.