The Town has received an application for a two storey dwelling at the above-mentioned lot.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Residential Design Codes:
Lot Boundary Setbacks
- The western ground floor of the proposal is setback a minimum of 1.05m from the boundary.
- The eastern ground floor of the proposal is setback a minimum of 1.2m from the boundary.
- The driveway is aligned to the primary street at an angle in lieu of the 90 degree requirement under the R-Codes.
Local Planning Policy 3.1 – Streetscape
- The driveway does not contain 0.75m x 0.75m splays as per Council requirements.
Local Law 43
- The application proposes “weatherboard” cladding to the majority of the dwelling.
- The application also includes a “shale grey” pitched colourbond roof.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Based on the current situation it is not possible to view the plans at the Town’s Administration building.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 26 November 2020.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.