The Town has received an application for Outbuilding (Shed) Addition to Existing Dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Local planning Policy 3.2 - Building on the Boundary
- The shed is proposed to be built up to the south boundary where there is not an existing or simultaneously constructed building wall (not including any dividing fencing/wall)
- The shed is proposed to be built up to the east boundary where there is not an existing or simultaneously constructed wall
- NOTE: the shed is proposed to be setback 500mm from the east boundary
- The Residential Design Codes defines 'building on the boundary' as being less than 600mm
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 10 July 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.