The Town has received an application for a Two-storey Dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Residential Design Codes:
- A proposed ground floor north side minimum lot boundary setback for the store and patio wall at 1m.
- A proposed ground floor south side minimum lot boundary setback for the bathroom-laundry-lift-store-powder wall at 1m.
- A proposed east rear minimum lot boundary setback of 5.9m.
- The proposed study window on the first floor southern elevation has a visual privacy setback of 3.7m overlooking into the adjoining southern property.
Local Planning Policy 3.1 - Streetscape
- The application proposes a meter box on the existing south side boundary fence located within the primary street setback area. The existing fence does not comply with the current streetscape policy with respect to the overall length allowed for a meter box wall. The deemed-to-comply meter box wall length is 1m and the proposed length is 7.6m.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during office hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5pm on 27 August 2020.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.