The Town has received an application for additions and alterations to existing single dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows:
- The rear portion of the existing garage adjacent to the eastern side lot boundary is proposed to be reduced in length by 1.3m, and extended forward by 4m.
- The portion of the building concerned is proposed to remain as being single storey and be converted from being a garage to an ensuite, walk-in-robe and a bedroom.
- The addition is proposed to have a nil setback from the eastern side lot boundary.
- No other boundary walls are proposed as part of the application.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 19 June 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.