The Town has received an application for alterations and additions to an existing single dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows:
Residential Design Codes:
- Clause 5.1.3 – Lot Boundary Setbacks
- The ‘Laundry’ to ‘Alfresco’ section of the dwelling has been constructed 1.29m from the eastern side boundary.
- The ‘Ensuite’ to ‘WIR’ (walk in robe) section of the dwelling has been constructed 1.05m from the eastern boundary
Local planning Policy 1.1 – Minor Use and Development Exempt from Development Approval
- The eastern boundary fence including screening is 2.7m in height at the highest point.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 22 June 2021.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.