The Town has received an application for alterations/additions to the existing single dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
- An internal stairway and toilet being proposed to be setback 1.3m from the western (side) lot boundary.
- The southern (front) façade of a flat roofed two storey addition being proposed to have a wall height of between 6.7m and 7.3m above natural ground level.
- The two storey addition being proposed to have timber cladding affixed to it.
- A ground floor laundry with a wall length of 5.6m and a wall height of up to 3.3m being proposed to be built up to the western lot boundary.
The proposal complies with the overlooking and overshadowing requirements.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 18 September 2020.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.