The Town has received an application for a single dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows:
- The existing dwelling is to be demolished.
- The proposed dwelling is to be 2 storey.
- The existing crossovers are proposed to remain.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
- The roof of the dwelling is proposed to be 7.13m in lieu of 7m above the natural ground level.
- A garage is proposed to be setback 4m in lieu of 9m from the street boundary.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at email@example.com; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 6 June 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.