The Town has received an application for garage at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows:
- A garage is proposed to be constructed at the rear of the property with access proposed to be from the adjoining right of way.
- An existing carport at the rear of the property is proposed to be removed.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
- The entrance to the garage not being setback 1.5m from the adjoining lot boundary and therefore not complying with the deemed-to-comply provisions of the Residential Design Codes in terms of sight lines.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at email@example.com; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 14 June 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.