The Town has received an application for alterations and additions at the above-mentioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Local Planning Policy 3.1 - Streetscape
- Clause 3.1 – Setback of Garages and Carports:
- The carport has a proposed maximum width of 7.25m as measured from outside of the posts.
- Clause 7.1 – Vehicle Access:
- The application proposes the crossover to have a maximum width of 6.8m inclusive of splays.
Local Planning Policy 3.2 – Building on the Boundary:
- Clause 1:
- The carport piers are proposed to be built up to the north (side) boundary where there is not an existing wall on the adjoining property with similar or greater dimensions.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 13 April 2021.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.