The Town has received an application for additions to an existing group dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Residential Design Codes:
- The southern side of the dwelling is proposed to be setback a minimum of 1.35m from the adjoining southern (side boundary).
- The Ensuite and Bedroom 2 additions are proposed to be setback a minimum 1m to the northern side boundary.
- The Gallery addition is proposing a 4.7m setback to the northern side boundary.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Based on the current situation it is not possible to view the plans at the Town’s Administration building.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at email@example.com; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 16 August 2021.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.