The Town has received an application for additions to the existing single dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows:
- The existing street boundary fencing and a partially enclosed carport are proposed to be removed and replaced with new fencing and another carport.
- Landscaping and visual privacy (overlooking) screening are proposed above the carport.
- New retaining and landscaping is proposed in front of the existing dwelling.
- Various additions are proposed to the southern side of the existing dwelling.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
- The carport and a landscaped area above it being proposed to be setback 4m in lieu of 7.5m from the street boundary.
- The street boundary fencing being proposed to have a brick pier of up to 1m in width if lieu of 0.5m.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 12 June 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.