The Town has received an application for a home occupation at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows:
- The purpose of the home occupation is to conduct the administrative work for a project management business.
- The home occupation is proposed to operate between Monday and Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- Those residing at the property shall operate the home occupation.
- One staff member will not reside at the property.
- No clients will visit the property.
- No alterations are proposed to be made to the existing dwelling.
- The home occupation will be operated within an existing 20sqm room inside the dwelling.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at email@example.com; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 29 May 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.