The Town has received an application for a proposed patio at the above-mentioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Residential Design Codes:
- Clause 5.4.3 – Outbuildings:
- The proposed outbuilding (shed) has a maximum wall height of 2.85m above the natural ground levels.
Local Law 43 – Buildings on Endowment Lands & Limekilns Estate:
- Clause 7(a):
- The proposed outbuilding (shed) will be constructed of Colorbond metal sheeting to the external walls.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 6 April 2021.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.