The Town has received an application for single dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
A summary of the proposal is as follows:
- The existing dwelling is proposed to be demolished.
- The dwelling is proposed to be 2 storeys with a basement level.
- New street setback area fencing is proposed.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
- The proposed development resulting in 53.1% open space in lieu of 55%.
- The flat roofed portion of the dwelling being proposed to be 7.5m in lieu of 7m above natural ground level.
- A roofed pool area being proposed to be setback 4m in lieu of 6m from the southern (rear) lot boundary.
- The ground floor of the dwelling being proposed to be setback 1.5m in lieu of 1.8m from the western side lot boundary.
- Fill of approximately 0.7m in height above natural ground level in lieu of 0.5m being proposed within the north-western and south-western portions of the lot.
- A major opening (window) for a bedroom being proposed to have a visual privacy setback of 4.04m in lieu of 4.5m from the western side lot boundary.
- Visually permeable fencing along the property's street boundary being proposed to be up to 2.4m high above natural ground level in lieu of 2m.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at email@example.com; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 18 June 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.