The Town has received an application which is being advertised due to the following:
Residential Design Codes:
1. First floor northern side setback (to master bed portion) of 1.5m
2. Wall heights as follows:
- Ranging between 1.1m - 2m along southern elevation
- Ranging between 0.55m - 1.35m along eastern (front) elevation
- Approximately 1.88m along western (rear) elevation
- Ranging between 0.7m - 1.6m along northern elevation
Local Planning Policy 3.1 - Streetscape
3. 27 degree roof pitch for proposed addition
4. Bedroom 4 first floor windows facing the street in aggregate are 0.8m2 in area
5. Bedroom 5 first floor window facing the street is 0.6m2 in area
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at email@example.com; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 19 May 2020.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.