The Town has received an application for a Pergola at the above-mentioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Residential Design Codes:
- A pergola with a lot boundary setback of 0.9m to the eastern (side) lot boundary.
- A pergola with a minimum lot boundary setback of approximately 4.0m to the northern (rear) lot boundary.
Local Planning Policy 3.12 - Minor Structures Behind the Street Setback Area:
- A pergola with a maximum height of 2.6m above natural ground level, and taller than the adjoining dividing fence, setback 0.9m from the eastern lot boundary and a minimum of approximately 4.0m from the northern lot boundary.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 25 September 2020.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.