The Town has received an application for a proposed carport addition at the above-mentioned property.
Residential Design Codes:
1. Lot Boundary Setbacks 5.1.3 – Carport addition wall setback 1.14m in lieu of 1.5m from Southern Boundary
Local planning Policy 3.1 - Streetscape
2. cl3.1.1 - Street Setbacks – Carport addition setback 1m from street in lieu of 6m
3. cl3.1.10 – Roof Pitch – Carport addition’s roof is flat in lieu of being pitched.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Based on the current situation it is not possible to view the plans at the Town’s Administration building.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at email@example.com; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 6 May 2020.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.