The Town has received an application proposing alterations/additions to the existing single house at the above-mentioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Local Planning Scheme No. 1:
- Clause 26 – Street Setbacks:
- The proposed carport is setback 2.2m from the front boundary.
- The proposed Bed 5/Kids Rumpus addition is setback 3.26m from the secondary street boundary.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on 26 May 2021
If you have any queries in relation to this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.