The Town has received an application for a Two-Storey Dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
The application is being advertised for the following reasons:
Ocean Mia Design Guidelines:
- The application proposes the outdoor living area (alfresco and courtyard) to be 83.6% covered by a pergola and shade structure.
- The application proposes 62% of the primary street setback area to be landscaped.
- The paved walkway area (hard landscaping) covers 38.5% of the primary street setback coverage.
- The application proposes a portion of the dining area finished floor level at a maximum height of 0.25m above the existing site level. All remaining proposed finished floor levels remain less than 0.2m in height as measured from the existing site levels.
- With reference to the Addenda to specific lot guidelines Design Guidelines – Ocean Mia, the garage location is located in the south west corner.The application proposes the garage location in the south east corner.
Residential Design Codes:
- The application proposes a 1.6m visual privacy setback from the first floor lounge to the west side lot boundary.
- The application proposes a 5.5m visual privacy setback from the first floor lounge to the east side lot boundary.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on Tuesday 31 March 2020.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.