he Town has received an application for a two-storey dwelling at the above-mentioned property.
The application requires the Town to exercise its discretion in relation to the following aspects. Accordingly, the Town is seeking your comments on the following:
Residential Design Codes:
- The east facing window of the games room (on upper floor) overlooks a portion of the abutting northern property within the 6m cone of vision.
Local Planning Policy 3.1 - Streetscape
- The primary street setback of the first floor is 4.32m in lieu of a 6m deemed-to-comply provision
- A 0.9m high fence is proposed within 1.5m of where the driveway (on both the subject site and the norther abutting property) meets the street, in lieu of a maximum 0.75m high fence deemed-to-comply provision
- A 2.628m wide driveway in lieu of a minimum 3m wide requirement
Local Planning Policy 3.2 - Buildings on the Boundary
- The proposed garage boundary wall (8.26m (l) x 3.3m (h)) exceeds the dimensions of the existing garage boundary wall.
The Town can consider and approve applications that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions where the proposed development satisfies certain design principles.
To assist the Town in determining this application, you are invited to view the plans and comment on the parts of the development that do not meet the deemed-to-comply provisions and/or the proposed use.
A copy of the plans the associated documentation can be located through the links on the top right of this page. Alternatively, a hardcopy of this information can be viewed at the Town's Administration Centre, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat during normal operating hours.
Comments can be provided:
- Online in the survey below;
- By email at email@example.com; or
- By mail at Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat WA 6014.
Submissions are to be provided by 5:00pm on Wednesday, 5 June 2019.
If you have any queries in relation this matter, or would like to arrange an appointment to view the plans, please contact the Town on 9347 6000.