Wembley Activity Centre
The Wembley Activity Centre Plan (Wembley ACP) received final approval from the Western Australian Planning Commission on 26 June 2018.
The Wembley ACP will help guide future development in the area, including how the land is used, permitted activities and building design.
Wembley Activity Centre Plan - Implementation and Explanatory(PDF, 21MB)
Wembley Activity Centre Plan - Technical Appendices(PDF, 3MB)
Developing the Wembley ACP
The Plan has been developed over a number of years, with help from the community through a range of engagement activities.
- 2014 - stakeholder interviews and scenario game workshops
- 2014 - draft Plan compiled, based on preferred scenario from workshops.
- 2015 - draft Plan advertised for public comment.
- 2015 - draft Plan reviewed and modified based on comments from advertising.
- March 2016 - Council decide that due to the number of modifications made to the draft Plan, it be re-advertised.
- August 2016 - modified draft Plan advertised.
- November 2016 - Council endorse report DV16.173 - WACP - Outcomes of Community Engagement
- December 2016 - Council endorse report DV16.206 - WACP - Endorsement for Referral to WAPC for Approval
- 2017 - draft Wembley ACP referred to WAPC for determination
- September 2017 - WAPC require modifications to be made.
- November 2017 - Council endorse report DV17.125 - Wembley ACP - Consideration of WAPC Modifications, to support some of the modifications.
- February 2018 - WAPC require modifications to be made.
- April 2018 - Council endorse report DV18.44 Wembley ACP - Consideration of WAPC Modifications.
- May 2018 - Modified draft Wembley Activity Centre Plan resubmitted to WAPC.
- June 2018 - WAPC approves Wembley ACP, as modified.
DV16.176 - Draft WACP - Outcomes of Community Engagement(PDF, 2MB)
DV16.176 - Attachment 1 - Community Survey(PDF, 5MB)
DV16.176 - Attachment 2 - Community Survey Results(PDF, 5MB)
DV16.176 - Attachment 3 - Schedule of Submissions(PDF, 191KB)
DV16.176 - Attachment 4 - Rationale for Level of Comfort(PDF, 557KB)
DV16.206 - Draft WACP - Endorsement for Referral to WAPC for Approval(PDF, 4MB)
For more information call our Planning Services team on 9347 6000.
DV17.125 - Wembley ACP - Consideration of WAPC Modifications
DV18.44 - Wembley ACP - Reconsideration of WAPC Modifications
For more information call our Planning Services team on 9347 6000