Are you holding a community event in the Town of Cambridge? Let us know!
The Town's online events calendar promotes the many activities held in within the Town of Cambridge.
If you have a community event you would like added to the events calendar, please read the following guidelines and complete the form below. If your event is taking place at a Town venue or open space then please ensure that the venue or open space use has been approved by the Town prior to submitting your event for inclusion in the Town's What's On calendar. Information on how to book a Town venue or open space is available on the Facilities and Venues for Hire webpage.
Community Event guidelines
To be considered, events must:
- occur at a venue or location within the Town of Cambridge boundaries;
- be open to the general public;
- appeal to the Town's community and visitors to the area;
- be annual, one-off or special events (not an ongoing activity);
- be free or low cost;
- be submitted by the event organiser or authorised agent; and
- have all details finalised and confirmed before submission (events with dates to be announced, unconfirmed locations, etc. can not be listed).
- This form is not used for booking venues or open spaces. Please refer to the Facilities and Venues for Hire webpage for information on how to make a venue or open space booking application.
- Your submission will be reviewed by the Town of Cambridge before being published on the website.
- Activities such as weekly club meetings, ongoing classes or courses, or events of a political nature will not be listed.
- The Town of Cambridge is not obliged to list any event and reserves the right to edit or decline any event.
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Submit your Event
Click here to view form.